Summary: Folder A has only many Excelent files Folder B has many folders of mixed Excelent/Good/Bad files How can i delete files in Folder B folders only in case they will be in Folder A. Or simply putting same thing: How to make checking of Folder A files if they exist in Folder B folders then delete from Folder B folders?
Idea of solution Maybe a command witch:
- Checks part of alphabet like all starting with A
- Executing deletion on files found in Folder B subfolders
- Repeat 1. + one alphabet up.
Cause duplication programs were bad:
- Long time until 1st deletion- its only when finished scanning
- And no possible to choose deleting in Folder B. Its possible only to keep latest and something else also but not by choosing in witch folder to keep.
Useless history: Files were copied from Recuva in Folder B and partly arranged but a lot of them are bad so 1st im thinking Folder B comparing if exist to thouse witch recovered again but now just Excelent recovered in Folder A by Recuva so most of Excelent will be just in Folder A.
Example file tree:
. ├── A │ ├── 1.png │ ├── 2.png │ └── Excellent │ ├── e1.png │ └── e2.png └── B ├── 1.png ├── 2.png ├── Bad │ ├── 1.png │ ├── 2.png │ ├── e1.png │ └── e2.png └── Excellent ├── e1.png └── e2.png