To Install Burg:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:n-muench/burg sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install burg burg-themes
Now to make BURG integrate the HardDisk enter the following command in terminal:
sudo burg-install "(hd0)"
Remember to substitute ‘hd0′ with the drive on which your MBR is installed.
Now update burg:
Finally, run the following to test and set your theme:
Press F2 To change theme .
Press F3 to change resolution
If you want to use another easy way to configue burg, you need to install Burg- manager, for this check our previuos post.
Here are the hot-keys defined in the boot menu:
* t – Open theme selection menu
* f – Toggle between folding mode
* n – Jump to the next item with the same class
* w – Jump to the next Windows item
* u – Jump to the next Ubuntu item
* e – Edit the command of current boot item
* c – Open a terminal window
* 2 – Open two terminal windows
* h – Display help dialog (only available in sora theme)
* i – Display about dialog (only available in sora theme)
* q – Return to old grub menu
* F5/ctrl-x – Finish edit
* F6 – Switch window in dual terminal mode
* F7 – List the folded boot items
* F8 – Toggle between graphic and text mode
* F9 – shutdown
* F10 – reboot
* ESC – quit from the current popup menu or dialog.