I was quickly reading this introduction to QML for Ubuntu Phones, now I was honestly expecting something more than that from Canonical.
My questions are:
- where is a real SDK with libs ? All I can see are APIs
- QML really is the alternative to HTML5 apps ? It's basically the same thing without any real benefit.
- there will ever be a true native toolkit with C/C++ toolchains, libs, headers and all the bits and stuff ?
- how to package applications for Ubuntu phones ?
- there is an emulator for the Ubuntu OS for phones ?