My machine seems to die whenever the CPU does any large amount of work. This is like running a few programs and transferring files. I didn't have any issues with XP.
I didn't install any Mobo drivers, could that be a problem??
Any thoughts would help!
- CPU : AMD 3700+ ATHLON 64 939P RT 2.20 gigahertz
- Mobo : MSI K8NGM2-FID GF6150 939
- RAM : 2 x 512mb of DDR 400 ram
- Video Card : MSI N9500GT-MD512M
- HD : Maxtor 200gb SATA + WD Green 2TB SATA
Updated : When the machine does shut off, the power light does a slow blink. To turn it back on, I have turn the power supply off for a bit and/or pull the power cord out until the light turns off.