I'm trying to get my microsoft arc keyboard working with Ubuntu 12.10. It has never worked. (Some people have reported their keyboard to working partially, working for a while and then stopping, not working at all, or working perfectly.)
Here's what I've done so far:
- Changed the batteries
- Checked to see if keyboard works on other computers, works on PC and Mac
- I tried different usb ports
- Checked to see if I had any drivers missing. The microsoft website has drivers for mac, but not linux
- I searched online for a few hours, haven't found anything useful
- I checked to see if the receiver was detected and it is. The command "lsusb" prints out "Bus 003 Device 003: ID 045e:0745 Microsoft Corp. Nano Transceiver v1.0 for Bluetooth"
I'm running out of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated!