There are numerous options, choose the one that you like best.
- Download the free software for personal use.
- After downloading the above file, it needs to be marked as executable, so it can be run. To do this, run:
chmod +x <filename.sh> in a terminal
- It needs to be executed as root, so use sudo:
- Installation & More information: Here
Draftsight - may be unstable under Linux but is written for it. YMMV.
- Its already in Ubuntu Repositories.
- You can get it by running:
sudo apt-get install librecad
- More Information: Librecad
Bricscad is a very stable paid application that is a very close Autocad clone. It is not free however my experience is that it is stable and edits 99% of Autocad functions.