I just finished Debianizing a game (with the author's permission, or course,) and was just about to make it into a .torrent (I don't want to waste 31 MB of my precious Drobpox space on a bunch of backports, after all, and my internet is too unstable to upload them to MediaFire... Plus, they're lame. ;)
Screenshots of the whole process are here, so you can see where I messed up.
I created the .torrent, but when I tried to load it, it said "Error: no data found! Ensure your drives are connected or use "Set Location". To re-download, remove the torrent and re-add it."
The local data most definitely exists, and my hard drive is most definitely connected. "Set Location" didn't fix anything.