I am a netwrok administrator at a small company (22 PCs) and i have a problem, and i don't know what could be the cause.
- I can't access a specific website from the LAN.
- I have a server which has 2 NICs (one to ISP and one to LAN).
- I have installed on the server (Bind DNS server and DHCP server) Debian 6 Server.
- I want to mention that
nslookup mcel.co.mz, and
dig my_siteare not working perfectly,
- I can't access the site from inside the LAN.
- I can't send emails to person that are located in that domain.
dig mcel.co.mz @18.104.22.168the domain is resolved.
Why can't I view a specific website? www.mcel.co.mz
Why can't send email to person that are on some domains? @mcel.co.mz
I don't have any rule configured in Debian Server which wouldn't let me access the site. I am the only one responsible with the IT department.