For all you people who THINK they have problem with their
1) Read carefully what type of
Radeon HD card you have. From the internet shop, the specification said that I have a
Radeon HD 6290. Which WASN'T true because I have
Radeon HD 7290.
glxgears doesn't seem to say much or it changed recently. My friend told it's supposed like to have THOUSANDS of frames. in my case it was something below 60 FPS, so there was something wrong with my driver not true!
3) To quickly check if standard drivers are working just download any game using
OpenGL and run it. In my case it was
openarena. Everything works smoothly!
4) If you get laggy movie playback, install
gnome-mplayer. It really helped me a lot, comparing to orignal movie player that came with
5) However, there are STILL problems with web browsing. It's like
Radeon wakes up when it has some real work to do (like
6) LAST, but NOT LEAST. Don't install
Catalyst or any drivers before you do a check if your card works. This is VERY important, as this will save your time (for rebooting, changing configuration, running from Live USB, removing packages...).
If you don't do the stuff above, then you will certainly learn a lot abour
apt-get and package creation [:
Topic closed for the moment!