Have you tried installing and using 'Google Chrome' it has flash installed already...
If Flash player doesn't work on 'Google Chrome' you have to do this:
1) If the Flash plugin is already installed for Firefox, we have to find out where it is located:
sudo locate libflashplayer.so
2) If it is installed, output should be similar to this one...
falko@falko-desktop:~$ sudo locate libflashplayer.so
... which means the Flash plugin is located in /usr/lib/flashplugin-installer/libflashplayer.so.
3) If there's no output, this means that the Flash plugin isn't installed - you can then install it as follows:
sudo aptitude install flashplugin-installer
4) Now we create a plugins directory for Google Chrome
sudo mkdir /opt/google/chrome/plugins
5) Now copy the Flash plugin to it:
sudo cp /usr/lib/flashplugin-installer/libflashplayer.so /opt/google/chrome/plugins
6) Finally we have to tell the Google Chrome launcher that it should look out for plugins. To do this, we right-click on Applications and select Edit Menus:
7) In the Menu Editor, go to Internet > Google Chrome and click on the Properties button:
8) In the Launcher Properties window, replace the contents of the Command field with this line...
/opt/google/chrome/google-chrome --enable-plugins %U
... and click on Close:
9)Then leave the Menu Editor.
That's it! We can now launch Google Chrome (Applications > Internet > Google Chrome):
10) If you start Google Chrome for the first time, you'll see this dialogue. Make your choices and click on Start Google Chrome:
11) Now go to a web site that has Flash videos (e.g. YouTube), and you should be able to watch them which means that the Flash plugin is working:
Hope this helps you and anwsers the question :-)
1.http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (In small text you will see click here on this website)
Please click on the tick if this answer helped you!