uGet seems to be in vogue at the moment.
From the website:
- Free (as in freedom , also free of charge ) and Open Source.
- Simple , easy-to-use and lightweight .
- Support resume download , so if your connction lost you don’t need to start from first .
- Classify downloads , and every category has independent configuration and queue .
- Queue download .
- Integrate with Firefox through Flashgot plugin .
- Monitoring clipboard .
- Import downloads from HTML file .
- Batch download , you can download many files has same arrange , like file_1 file_2 …. file_20 , you don’t need to add all links , just
one link and changeable character .
- Can be used from command line .
You can download it from here