I've decided to install ubuntu but neither ubuntu or any other linux distro won't even get to the desktop screen or work after getting there.
On windows 8, everything is just fine. my new video card works perfectly and I have no problem with anything about it. then when I try to boot from ubuntu with wubi or with usb everything goes like this:
1) Grub screen...no problem at all, colors are just fine everything looks okay
2) and then linux boot screen...weird background color, over the backround there are vertical stripes of red-orange dots. but on the ubuntu logo and text, there are no dots at all! -I mean its shape is perfect-
3) desktop is about the start but * vertical stripes of red colored dots are all over the unity screen*. then when I click on ubuntu's menu, it usually switches to black screen saying something about "panic occured"...and then it restarts or it gives no respond at all.
- problems started after I started using amd hd 6570 video card on my asus m5a78lm-lx mainboard which has amd phenom II X4 processor on it. I've searched to find something but there was no similar question that's why I'm almost sure it is kind of unique.
again, I'm writing on Windows 8 right now and everything works and looks perfect. so far I've updated bios.
- and from liveusb or wubi it sometimes doesn't even get to desktop. right before that gives panic occured error and it restarts or freezes there.
anyone knows anything to solve this?