This playlist is readable with any old text-editor, which will reveal the URL?
Title1=(#1 - 26/150) M2 CALIENTE : ONLY LATIN MUSIC - Live From Paris France - www.m2radio.fr
So unless you mean something else entirely, the url you are looking for is
In that case the utility is anything that can read txt files (Vim, gedit, less, more, cat etc :) )
For clarity, this is what I did:
- go to that url in my browser, and save it as a file
- alternatively you could use "wget" in the commandline to download it.
- the object of this step is to get that file (called tinein-station.pls) on your computer
- Open the file with any program that you would use to read .txt files. This can be LibreOffice, MS-Word, Gedit, anything you wish.
- you could even rename the file as playlist.txt and let
nautilus figure out what to use :)
- You see above contents, and there is the hidde url (3rd line)
This is the failsave commandline version:
- open a terminal (ctrl-alt T, or find it in the menu)
- you will see the contents as described above :)