I want to know how to backup entire applications and configurations of the system and applications, allowing me to exclude some directories.
- Must be GUI, bad at command-line (can be a script for periodical automatic quick backups)
- Entire directories of my user's files and configurations of system and of applications.
- Allow exclusion of some directories, which I have backup manually myself
- Automatic, of everyday (customizable to which date, when exactly at which time, allow auto deletions or increment)
- Allow restore when I have done a fresh install. (Restoring all files and configurations, almost like the older version.
- Fast backup to my external hard drive.
If you need more information please answer.