I've installed zram-enabler from ppa. It had started nicely immediately after installation. But after power down, everything is gone,
swapon -s don't mentions any zram disk. If i use zram-config (available at software center), some problem occur.
What can i do to have permanently zram working?
- Processor: 2x Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz
- Memory: 1016MB (164MB used)
- Operating System: Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS
- Kernel: Linux 3.2.0-23-lowlatency-pae (i686)
- Compiled: #31-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT Wed Apr 11 04:07:36 UTC 2012
- C Library: Unknown
- Default C Compiler: GNU C Compiler version 4.6.3 (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.3-1ubuntu5)
- Distribution: Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS