I have read the previous posts about the 8GB of RAM issues but I don't find any answer to my question.
I have this configuration:
- CPU Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz Socket 1155 95W con GPU Sandy Bridge Boxed
- Scheda Madre Asrock H67DE3 Socket 1155 Intel H67 DDR3 SATA3 USB3 HDMI ATX
- RAM DDR3 Geil Value Plus GVP36GB1333C7TC 1333MHz 8GB (4x2GB) CL7-7-7-24
The boot is really slow and the common operations are slow too.
- Why the Mem value is not proportioned to the total? The progress bar shows me about the 80% of RAM used but the RAM really used is about 1,6GB.
- The boot is slow as the loading of the application