I have the following configuration:
- sda1 1 GB maybe fat32 (windows recovery partition)
- sda2 40 GB ntfs(windows drive c) with boot flag
- sda3 around 100GB ntfs(storage partition)
- sda4 extended partition:
- sda5 10 GB ext4 partition
- sda6 1 GB linux swap
I want to make this changes:
- sda2 30 GB resize(decrease size with 10 GB)
- sda3 around 100GB(move and maybe decrease size with 4-5 GB)
- sda4 around 20-22 GB (move and increase size with 10-15GB)
- sda5 around 20 GB (move and increase size with 10-12 GB)
- sda6 2 GB (move and increase size with 1 GB)
Is it safe to do this operations?
Will i lose grub?
I will do the changes with gparted on puppy linux live usb.