I installed KeyTouch, but it decided that the delete key should be the KeyTouch hot key. So, when I pressed deleted, KeyTouch came up. Next I uninstalled KeyTouch and now the delete key doesn't do anything.
Is there any way to remap the delete key to actually delete?
- I tried reinstalling KeyTouch, and the same thing happens.
- KeyTouch does not allow the user to map the delete key.
- xev shows keycode 119 when I press the delete key
- xmodmap shows keycode 119 mapped to
Delete NoSymbol Delete
xmodmap -e "keycode 119 = Delete"from the command line does not resolve the issue
- The delete key passes through correctly when using rdesktop.