Is there any Document Management System in Ubuntu?
I tried Alfresco, RavenDB, Owl, Document Manager.
Alfresco, RavenDB are heavy. More than my requirements.
Owl having source issues.
Document Manager im trying to install.
- Should keep data on the same machine as I am looking for more of internal purpose.
- Should allow to upload Zip files as well. If it extracts Zip it will be a great +
- Should allow to send email to preconfigured email addresses
- Should allow to upload data of size around 100MB at one go
- Should maintain history of documents also deleted documents
- Should allow role based document access.
- Should be Free :)
- It should not do any spoofing on data. Documents are confidential.
Please share your knowledge. Thanks.