I have downloaded Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 32 bit, burnt it on DVD and tried to install on my PC. My PC running in Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit mounted on C: drive. Now I want install Ubuntu along with my Windows 7.
When I boot Ubuntu through CD,
- It boots and Ubuntu install window opens.
- Ask "Try Ubuntu" and "Install Ubuntu". I go on "Install Ubuntu".
- Then I go on install Ubuntu with Windows (First Option) -> install.
- It shows some blank screen with some lines, and shows "Please Remove installation media and close tray and press enter".
- Then PC restarts and Run Windows 7 same as before normally. But Ubuntu is not installed. How to solve this problem and install Ubuntu on my PC properly?
Note: I am a Android Developer. So I need to install Ubuntu for my Android Development purpose.