Here is a simple scenario I have:
- Windows 7 is sharing a folder (D:\Projects).
- Full Control permissions have been given to the folder.
- In Ubuntu 10.10, I can see the Windows shares from Places -> Network menu.
- I can create a folder in the shared Projects folder from Nautilus
How do I
ls those same folders (displayed in Nautilus) from the terminal?
ls /mnt do not list those Windows shares)
Ps. Details on what I am doing:
- Using Ubuntu as a "headless" VM using VirtualBox.
- Accessing Ubuntu via PuTTY
- Ability to give complete access to the Ubuntu VM for the Windows shared folder