For Wifi you can use NetworkManager or Wicd or KnetworkManager or other tool.
For Bluetooth you can use blueman:
Blueman is a GTK+ Bluetooth Manager. Blueman is designed to be simple and intuitive for everyday bluetooth tasks such as:
- Connecting to 3G/EDGE/GPRS via DUN profile.
- Connecting to/Creating bluetooth networks
- Connecting to input devices
- Connecting to audio devices
- Sending/Receiving/Browsing files via OBEX
sudo apt-get install blueman
For camera you can use Cheese.
Great site on setting up your camera here.
Just search for a few tools and try them out, to see what you like the most.