I have a large collection of PDF files and am looking forward to an application that:
- Is easy to install (Available in repositories)
- Is portable (migration to other computer running linux or windows should be easy)
- Allows annotating and tagging/ categorizing the PDFs
- Allows searching the text of PDFs, metadata, annotations, tags, etc.
- Allows batch import of PDFs
- Also allows importing PDFs without requiring to copy the physical files
- Is preferably open-source
- Allows backing up of library on-line
Any suggestions? Please mention if your suggestion does not have any features mentioned above.