Take the 2-minute tour ×
Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I'm looking for an alternative for changing windows move key (as seen here: How to disable window move with alt + left mouse button?).

This seems to be possible directly on Ubuntu 11.04. I really don't want to install CompizConfig just for one single thing...

share|improve this question

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.