I tried to sync Lightning with my office's exchange server using the following steps:
- Create a new Calendar
- Select "On the Network", click Continue
- Select "Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010", click Continue
- Name your calendar, make sure the E-Mail is your Cisco email address, click Continue
- Fill out the form using autodiscovery to find the correct URL
- Check the "Use Exchange's autodiscovery function"
- Populate the Username with your CEC username
- Populate the Domainname with CISCO.
- Click Perform Autodiscovery
- Select an EWS server
- The Server URL will now be populated, and Folderbase should be Calendar
- Click Continue
But i'm getting the following error:
Error during autodiscovery: Fatal XML conversion error. Probably because we did not receive a page with XML. (onLoad)
"!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtm"