I want to know is there any possible (and simple) way to delete my Windows partitions and extend my Ubuntu partitions.
I have 1 HDD 700 GB:
- sda1 primary 100MB NTFS (Windows boot partition)
- sda2 primary 100GB NTFS (Windows 7 OS)
- sda3 primary 500GB NTFS (Windows data files)
- sda4 extended partition 98GB:
- sda6 ext4 94GB (Ubuntu 12.04)
- sda5 swap 4GB
My actual boot partition is sda1
I want do delete Windows partitions and extend my Ubuntu installation to the whole HDD, maybe creating only
/boot partition additional, so I have:
- sda1 /boot partition (500MB)
- sda2 / partition (200GB)
- sda3 /home partition (489,5GB)
- sda4 swap (10GB)
Is there any way to do it without reinstall whole system ?