Ok, so if I have two Linux Machines (A and B) and I have a program on one, and want to run it on be I do:
- user@LinuxA:~$ ssh -X LinuxB
- user@LinuxB:~$ programName
(Displays on LinuxA machine)
Ok same thing, WindowsA LinuxB (Program on Linux)
- Start Xming X Server on Windows
- Run Putty, use x11 port forward with :0.0
- After connect to LinuxB, run program, it loads in Windows!
Now here is the question, WindowsA LinuxB, (Program on Windows)
Run Windows Program On Linux, using a windows resources.
How to make it work? BTW, I know it can because years ago, I read a white paper on it, but never actually tested it out.