I've got a problem with installing Ubuntu on Pendrive.
Steps I made:
- Downloaded ISO from Ubuntu site.
- Burn it on DVD.
- Run PC from the DVD (pendrive is plugged in).
- Followed instruction on the screen.
- During partitioning phrase select SDB (Pendrive), create partition, select mountpoint to
/and install GRUB on SDB.
- Wait for installation to complete.
- Reboot PC, and remove DVD from drive.
Now my PC displays information:
No operating system were found, and then my Windows is starting up normally. Pendrive is of course plugged in and boot order is set to:
PS: Pendrive: A-data S102 32GB USB3.0