I am trying to convert several thousand documents from LWP (Lotus Word Pro) to DOC. When the converting process gets to around 250 (To 229 in some cases, 248 in others, 245, etc.. It gets near 250) documents converted it just quits.
The terminal lines I am using to convert this are:
soffice --headless --convert-to doc --outdir /home/cyrex/work/biopsias/2007 *.lwp
libreoffice --headless --convert-to doc --outdir /home/cyrex/work/biopsias/2007 *.lwp
both work but only get to around 250. I have 60K documents to convert and doing them 200 at a time would take A LOT of time.
Converting them to ODT also has the same problem.
I have LibreOffice version 3.5
UPDATE: I have checked to see if the 229 file was the cause. I have also checked if the following or the previous file were the cause. Negative. I even deleted the previous 20 files before the 250 barrier and the 20 after it. Same problem. I also opened the 229 file, the 228 file and the 230 file with LibreOffice with no problem. It just fails randomly before the 250.
UPDATE2: Tried with another completely different group of files, this time, DOC. Again it gets up to less than ~250. Just in case it matters I have the following hardware:
CPU - Core i7 2600
HDD: 120GB SSD
MOBO: Intel DZ68DB
OS: Ubuntu 32 Bit