The solution is :
- sudo apt-get install smbfs
- cd /etc/samba
- sudo nano smb.conf
- Edit "workgroup = windows workgroup name"
- sudo service smbd restart
- open Home Folder/Browse Network/Windows Network/network group name
- choose PC name
- Fill username and password
this is the simple way, if you couldn't work with
Connect to server.., espesially if you don't have information about the server name. About no need to use samba, I will try first.
I try to
sudo apt-get purge smbfs, it means I don't have
samba anymore. So, for 12.04 (I don't know for the previous ubuntu version) we can directly open shared windows folder from another PC.