Can anyone please tell me if the Sony Vaio E series or any other series (T or S) would work fine with Windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.04 in a dual-boot configuration?
I am planning to buy a SONY VAIO E series with following specs:
- 14'' Premium E series Sony Vaio laptop ( SVE14A15FDS or SVE14A15FDB)
- 3rd gen Intel® Core™ i5-3210M processor (2.50GHz / 3.10GHz),
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Installed Memory : 6GB (4GB x 1 + 2GB x 1)
Memory Type/Speed : DDR3 SDRAM, PC3-10600 1333 MHz
- Storage Capacity : 750 GB2
- Storage Technology : Serial ATA
- Storage Type : HDD 5400 rpm
- Bluetooth® Technology : Bluetooth® standard Ver. 4.0 + HS
- Ethernet Protocol : 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T
- WiDi Ready : Intel® Wireless Display Technology
- WiFi Adapter : WiFi Adapter : Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230 (802.11b/g/n)
Please tell me if the above or any other configurations would work successfully with dual-boot with Sony VAIO 2012 laptops.
Any comments/suggestions are really appreciated.