I cannot install Ubuntu 12.04 64 bits on my new dell XPS 14 ultrabook. When I tried to install it from a usb drive or wubi the installer says: "No root file system selected".
The problem is that I cannot see my hard drives and I cannot create a new partition, delete one, etc., bc the buttons are disabled.
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3517U processor (4M Cache, up to 3.0 GHz)
- 14.0" HD+ (900p) Truelife Infinity Display with Skype-Certified Hi-Def Webcam
- 8GB2 DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz
- 500GB 5400 HDD with 32GB mSATA
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 630M with 1GB GDDR5 VRAM
Thanks in advance.