I have noticed that my Google Chrome extensions are no longer working on Ubuntu or Windows, and the context menu of each extension is no longer showing up. I have noticed that this problem seems to occur on both Linux and Windows in Google Chrome, so it is most likely not platform-specific. EDIT: The problem has been resolved in Windows after disabling all extensions.
closed as too localized by Jorge Castro, Takkat, Alvar, Thomas W., Marco Ceppi♦ Jul 13 '12 at 17:53
This question is unlikely to help any future visitors; it is only relevant to a small geographic area, a specific moment in time, or an extraordinarily narrow situation that is not generally applicable to the worldwide audience of the internet. For help making this question more broadly applicable, visit the help center.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
The problem seems to be back now, and it affects my Chrome installation on Windows as well as Ubuntu. I tried disabling all extensions, and everything seems to be working again, at least for now.