I would first like to note that I am using an HP DV6 laptop. I'm currently trying to create a dual operating system on here but the CD won't install anything. Here's the breakdown of what I did and what's happening:
- Downloaded a 64-bit and 32-bit version of ubuntu 12.04.
- Burned the two versions on two disc.
- Put the 64-bit cd in the cd drive.
- Turned my computer off and on.
- Computer completely ignored my cd and started to load windows 7 automatically.
- Replaced disk with 32-bit version.
- Turn off and turn on computer.
- Same as step 5.
I'm having trouble on trying to figure out what the problem is. Any ideas?