- Where's the authoritative, canonical (no pun intended) Ubuntu software-package-management ("pkg-man" for short) docs, references?
- Similarly, where would one point a newbie sysadmin to canonical Ubuntu pkg-man docs? Mostly interested in server-sysadmin, cmdline-oriented usage (eg:
Details, background, related questions
Noticed these Debian pkg-man docs, references:
- Are the above authoritative and canonical (no pun intended) for Debian?
- Do these docs completely apply to Ubuntu?
- Do any related, Ubuntu-specific docs exist? Possibly presenting diffs between Debian, Ubuntu pkg-man systems, if any?