I have this problem with Plymouth, in wich it doesn't show up or, when it shows, with a awful resolution.
So, I wanted to uninstall Plymouth ( I found the package in Synaptics).
I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, in dual-boot with Windows 7.
And I wanted to know:
- What happens if I uninstall Plymouth?
- Am I going to be able to boot to Ubuntu (and Windows 7)?
- Is my boot going to be faster?
- Can I reinstall it, if I want?
- Is there a better way to uninstall it?
- If I don't disable it before I unistall it, am I going to have trouble?
Thanks for your help!