Today I installed Ubuntu 12.04 a full 5 times. But the continuous output of nonsense errors.
First, let me give hardware information;
HP Compaq 6735s Laptop;
- Amd Trion X2 Mobile 64Bit Precessor (2.2 ghz)
- 4 Gb Ram
- 512 MB Ati Mobility Radeon HD 3200 GPU
All the installation attempts, the ATI fglrx driver has failed. The screen is now frozen in striate. Sometimes it does not turn on and reset take a black screen.
2- Next to installation the software center not opened.
3- I tried to install again. This time playing with compiz-manager broken. Opened one more desktop wallpaper, and it seems only. Desktop does not seem.
4- encrypted home folder and I saw the extreme performance issues.
12.04 version of Ubuntu is very unstable and constantly freezes, crashes. AMD-ATI-based computer to use in particular is terrible.
I had to install Debian now. In the meantime, while the installation of hard-disks are perceived too late.
Most importantly, does not working error-reporting programs. Unable to send a bug report.
Programs that failed version of Ubuntu, 12.04;
- Compiz Fusion (so crashed and does not stable)
- Home Encrypting Program (so slow)
- Amd-Ati Driver Poor Support (particularly FGLRX awful)
- Too much stability problem
- Error reporting does not working programs
- 5:10 Unity unstable
How can I report problems I have ubuntu team ? Thank you.