I am have a Thinkpad X220T with the multitouch screen. This model comes with two options for the screen, only one has the multitouch capabilities. My question is strictly about touchscreen NOT the multi touch touchpad.
I found it very hard to find confirmation if multi touch on this model works or not, and if so, how well? So in this question I will focus primarily on how to improve multi touch interaction on this device. I am using Ubuntu 12.04.
- What are my top options for on-screen keyboard and how can I enable them?
- Can I use multitouch gestures to switch between apps, desktops and zoom in an out of applications while in tablet mode?
- How many touch points are registered by the system at most? How can I test this?
- Is multi touch stack stable enough for daily use?
- How do I get the screen rotation button to work and how do I make pen reference rotate with it, so the pen works correctly in any rotation.
- How can I use multitouch games that are available from the the software repository? On first try, it seems that touch points are not registered correctly by these applications.
I will update this question if you require any more information, or tests performed on this laptop.