My computer is unable to suspend/hibernate on Ubuntu 11.10. Some people told me that probable had to do with my bios setting, that I should set my ACPI settings to S3.
The problem is that I can't find that S3 thing anywhere. I have an Asus p8p67 LE motherboard.
The only thing I think could be related is this on "advanced->APM:
- Power on my PS/2 Keyboard : Disabled
- Power on my PS/2 Mouse : Disabled
- Restore AC Power Loss : Power Off
- Power on my PCI : Disabled
- Power on my PCIE : Disabled
- Power on my Ring : Disabled
- Power on my RTC : Disabled
Can I get suspend with that? How should I configure it?
EDIT: I explained in detail my problems in this other question (which was closed) Fail to wake up after suspend, buggy after hibernate