I would like to know what tools are available to Ubuntu users for monitoring the overclock done in the BIOS and to stress-test the machine. Tools for the following:
1) Tool to reliably read actual clock speeds of the CPU when they are on and off load.
2) Tool to provide bus speeds, RAM speed, graphics core speed etc, in real time.
3) Tool to monitor temperatures.
4) Tool to monitor load on CPU/GPU.
5) Tool to stress test the machine.
Although I want to ask the question with regards to any Ubuntu user with any configuration so that it can be of use to everyone, my configuration is Intel i5 2500k + ASUS P8Z68-V LX, if you must know.